Do you need demanding vacuum packaging but you have little space? This team is the best solution. Achieve the same level of emptiness as industrial models in the packaging of any product.
Powerful vacuum pump Germany Busch 3m3 / h
Possibility of packing vacuum bags up to 20x30cm
It allows the packaging of any type of vacuum bag.
Extra robust soldering bar designed to perform double sealing of the bag, this allows to divide bags into two compartments, with the simple actuation of the welding rod.
External dimensions: 270 x 450 x 295 mm
Machine height: 295mm (565mm with open lid)
Chamber inner dimensions: 230 x 310 x 85 mm
Seal bars: 220 mm
Vacuum pump: Busch 3 m3/h
Weight: 22 Kg
Dimensions Characteristics (W x H x H)
- Construction in high quality stainless steel
- Control of the level of vacuum and sealing of the bag
- Upper lid of high strength methacrylate, oval
- Interior room with base and curved corners for easy cleaning
- Control of vacuum time (per second)
CONTROL PANEL WITH OTHER FEATURES
- Analog viewer for the visualization of the vacuum level of the camera during the packaging cycle
- Sealing time control in the bag. To guarantee the perfect welding in any type of material
- 'STOP' key to interrupt the vacuum cycle, with or without the sealing of the bag
- Button push button to activate the maintenance program in the vacuum pump
- Stainless support table
- Kit of basic spare parts
- Vacuum analyzer Zermat VacTester (for laboratories)
Gift of a modern and robust GRAEF cutter for every JazzVac ATOM model purchase.