Do you need demanding vacuum packaging but you have little space? This team is the best solution. Achieve the same level of emptiness as industrial models in the packaging of any product.
Powerful vacuum pump Germany Busch 8m3 / h
Sealing bar 28cm
It allows the packaging of any type of vacuum bag.
Extra robust soldering bar designed to perform double sealing of the bag, this allows to divide bags into two compartments, with the simple actuation of the welding rod.
Available in two versions: with flat cover or with oval cover.
External dimensions: 450L x 330W x 345H mm
Machine height: 295mm (565mm with open lid)
Chamber inner dimensions: 310L x 280W x 120H mm
Seal bars: 280 mm
Vacuum pump: Busch 8 m3/h
Time to complete the packaging cycle: 15-50 sec
Dimensions Characteristics (L x W x H)
- Construction in high quality stainless steel
- Control of the level of vacuum and sealing of the bag
- Upper lid of high strength methacrylate, flat
- Interior room with base and curved corners for easy cleaning
CONTROL PANEL WITH OTHER FEATURES
- Vacuum time control (per seconds)
- Sealing time control (per seconds)
- Analog viewer for the visualization of the vacuum level of the camera during the packaging cycle
- Sealing time control in the bag. To guarantee the perfect welding in any type of material
- 'STOP' key to interrupt the vacuum cycle, with or without the sealing of the bag
- Button push button to activate the maintenance program in the vacuum pump
- Stainless support table with wheels
- Inclined internal ramp for the packaging of liquids.
- With flat cover or with oval cover