Robust construction in stainless steel.
Control panel with 20 programs.
Progressive air inlet -softair-.
Sealing time control.
- External dimensions:630 x 980 x 1.490 mm
- Max. tray dimensions to be packed: 1/2 Gr. 325 x 265 x 115 mm.
- Power: 2’3 kw
- Vacuum pump: Busch 40 m3/h (opcional 63m3/h - 100m3/h)
- Weight: 235 Kg
Dimensions Characteristics (W x H x H)
- Robustness and reliability.
- Interchangeable dies in a few minutes.
- Compact and ergonomic design.
- Construction in stainless steel and anodized aluminium.
- Sensor vacuum control.
- Very compact equipment, it needs minimal space.
- Vacuum pump integrated inside the cabinet.
- Control panel with storable programs.
- Programmable vacuum level and percentage of gas injection.
- Perimeter cut of the top film in the tray contour.
- Manufacture of dies adequate to each tray.
- Optional sealing system with film flap for easy-open.
- Easy and intuitive control panel.
- Simple and robust machine with ergonomic design for the user.
- 10 storable programs.
- Integrated system for automatic winding and tensioning of the top film.
- Sealing time control (seconds) and adjustable die temperature.
- Control panel with stop button to interrupt the cycle (with or without sealing).
- Film reel-picker arm on the back. This tightens the film at the time of sealing for a better finish.
* This equipment requires electrical + pneumatic connection (compressed air at 6-8 bar pressure)
- Extra dies to work in different formats (as required or pre-designed).
- Inlet air filter unit.
- 50lts compressor. Special vacuum pumps.