Portable and wireless analyzer for the preventive control of the conservation time of packaged foods under modified atmosphere (MAP). The ideal instrument for fast and accurate measurements next to the vacuum packaging machine.
- External dimensions: 187 x 106 x 91 mm.
- Weight: 600 gr
- Cordless operation using rechargeable batteries
- Large illuminated graphic display
- Measurement range: 0-100%
- Response time: Max. 10 sec.
- Calibration easy: 2-point calibration
- Disconnection: Automatic after 2 min. inactive
- Analyze gases: O2 in N2 or Ar. / O2 and / or CO2 in: N2 or Ar.
- O2 measurement mode: Electrochemical cell
- CO2 measurement mode: IR absorption
- Minimum sample gas requirement for smallest packs
- Values O2:0,01%
- Long lifetime of O2 sensor (approx. 2 years, depending on use)
- Simple one hand operation
- Integrated needle cover to protect the user
- Easy to clean
- Charging device and mains adaptor
- Spare needles
- Spare filters
- Rubber seals
- Case dimensions (HxWxD): approx. 325x385x115 mm (12.79x15.16x4.53 inch)
- Case weight: approx. 1.7 kg