Do you need demanding vacuum packaging but you have little space? This team is the best solution. Achieve the same level of emptiness as industrial models in the packaging of any product.
Powerful vacuum pump Germany Busch 4m3 / h
Sealing bar 28 cm
Extra robust soldering bar designed to perform double sealing of the bag, this allows to divide bags into two compartments, with the simple actuation of the welding rod.
It allows the packaging of any type of vacuum bag; simple, plated, smooth or embossed, "stand-up" or easy-to-open zip, coffee bags, retractable, of all kinds.
Mini model, the smallest ZERMAT professional vacuum packer. Ideal for home use, in bars or kitchens with little space, points of sale or laboratories.
Available in two versions: with flat cover or with oval cover.
External dimensions: 450L x 330W x 295H mm
Machine height: 295mm (565mm with open lid)
Chamber inner dimensions: 310L x 280W x 85H mm
Seal bars: 280 mm
Vacuum pump: Busch 4 m3/h
Time to complete the packing cycle: 15-50 sec.
Dimensions Characteristics (L x W x H)
- Construction in high quality stainless steel
- Control of the level of vacuum and sealing of the bag
- Upper lid of high strength methacrylate
- Interior room with base and curved corners for easy cleaning
CONTROL PANEL WITH OTHER FEATURES
- Control of vacuum time (per seconds)
- Control of sealing time (per seconds)
- Analog viewer for the visualization of the vacuum level of the camera during the packaging cycle
- Sealing time control in the bag. To guarantee the perfect welding in any type of material
- 'STOP' key to interrupt the vacuum cycle, with or without the sealing of the bag
- Button push button to activate the maintenance program in the vacuum pump
With flat cover or with oval cover
Inclined internal ramp for the packaging of liquids
- Universal stainless steel table with wheels