Industrial vacuum packaging machine.
Automatic equipment with programming of continuous cycle or the "hands free" activation by a foot sensor.
Inner belt for automatic bag discharge. The seal bars located at the top.
Vacuum pump. Busch 160m3/h (optional 250m3/h).
- External dimensions: 1180 x 850 x 1600 mm
- Chamber inner dimensions: 1054 x 630 x 220 mm
- Seal bars:
- a) 2 x 1000 mm
- b) 1 x 900 mm + 1 x 550 mm
- c) 2 x 900 mm + 1 x 550 mm (opcional)
- Vacuum pump: Busch 160 m3/h (250 m3/h opcional)
- Electric connection 3F - 380V - (3F - 220V optional)
- Power: 5’5 Kw
- Pneumatic connection: 6Bar
- Weight: 490 Kg
Dimensions Characteristics (W x H x H)
- 100% in stainless steel construction.
- Automated opening and closing of the lid.
- Automatic lid closure: programmable or operated with hands-free system (foot sensor).
- Double grooved seal bars with programmable cut-off-seal.
- LED control panel with synchronizable printer.
- Equipment synchronizable with an automatic Shrink tank.
- Inert gas injection.
- Internal conveyor belt for the product expulsion.
- Synchronized side belt for product entry.
- Extra height of chamber.
- Installation for external vacuum pump.
- 160m3 / h Busch vacuum pump (outside).
- Automatic top lid in continuous mode or operable by the "hands-free" system with detector sensor.
- Automated bag unloading.
- Shrink tank synchronizable with most packaging lines, reception from adjustable packaging machine and expulsion to an automatic dryer.
- Equipment designed for integration into automatic packaging lines.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Manufactured with working operation for loading-unloading products from right to left (standard) or in the opposite direction, for the best adaptation to each production line.
- Air knife drying system at room temperature and connected to a high power turbine.
Twin option, one user controls two computers
Double bell system with the following advantages:
- Each equipment is independent and does not depend on the other (greater reliability in daily production).
- Both units are loaded with product by a single operator.
- The operator must not move for bag loading.
- Belt inside each chamber for the automatic bag discharge.
- Both equipment always unload the bags at the same point, this can be a conveyor belt or a fixed table.
- Synchronizable setting with an automatic shrinking and drying line.
- Possibility of making the investment in two phases.
- Fast and versatile equipment, suitable for high production packaging of all types of products, from cheeses and cured meats, to fresh meats, fish or other components.