Double continuous bell packaging.
Vacuum equipment with automatic lid working system and integrated sliding tapes. Perfect for synchronization with retractable and automatic drying systems.
- External dimensions: 2424 x 1130 x 1240 mm
- Camera interior dimensions: 280 x 1000 x 890 mm
- Vacuum pump: 380/220V
- Connection: Busch 300 m/h
- Power: 22Kw
- Weight: 867 Kg
Dimensions Characteristics (W x H x H)
- Integral construction in Aisi304 stainless steel
- Upper bell with automatic movement, operated by the user or programmable for operation of continuous work
- Full vacuum cycle: 25 to 55 seconds
- Welding bars with double sealing of the bag or simple seal + excess cut (level of independent adjustable welding and cutting)
- Flat inner chamber with removable conveyor belts for easy cleaning.
Control panel with the followings functions
- Vacuum control by time (seconds) and vacuum sensor
- Sealing time control (seconds) and cooling of the bar
- 'STOP' button for the immediate interruption of the cycle
- 'STOP Vacuum' actuator to stop the vacuum level manually
- Configuration of technical values (sensors, valves )
- Possibility of connection - synchronization with adhesive label printer
- Configuration of text and values in printable labels.
- Review of produced cycles and hours of work, for periodic checks and maintenance
- Activation of the H2O Special packaged
- Internal filling tables to replace the tapes and operate the equipment manually
- Interior inclined ramps for the packaging of bags with liquids (in manual mode)
- Kit of basic spare parts or advanced kit